Luxurious, Silky Scrambled Eggs
- Sourdough Bread - Sliced and Toasted
- Eggs - 2 per serving
- Royal Caviar Club Cristal Caviar
Slice and toast sourdough bread. Set aside. Mix eggs in a bowl till thoroughly mix. Add in a touch of cream. Heat pan on low heat. Pour in egg mixture. Gently move around with spatula till small curds begin to form. Slowly cook your eggs to your liking over low heat. Spoon over toast slices. Top with your favorite Royal Caviar Club caviar and enjoy!
Caviar Mini Baked Potatoes
10 minutes prep, 60 minutes cooking
- Mini white potatoes - 10
- Lemon zest - 1 teaspoon
- Creme fraiche - 4 tablespoons
- Hard-boiled egg - 1 large
- Shallots - 2 teaspoons minced
- Chives - 1 tablespoon snipped
- Capers - 1 tablespoon chopped
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
- Royal Caviar Club Premium Baerii
Pre-heat oven to 250 celsius. Mix creme fraiche, shallots, lemon zest, chives and refrigerate. Hard-boil your egg by filling a sauce pan with water and adding it in till the water boils. Turn off the heat and let your egg sit for 10 minutes before you peel and chop. Scrub potatoes and rub with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake until thoroughly cooked with a crispy edge (around 45 minutes). Prick with a fork to test. Slice and remove half of each potato. Brush liberally with melted butter and arrange on tray. Allow to cool before adding in refrigerated mixture. Topped with chopped hard-boiled egg, capers and your favorite Royal Caviar Club Caviar. Sprinkle chives.
Colourful Caviar Bites
10 minutes prep
- A mix of crisps and sliced vegetables of choice
- Royal Caviar Club Premium Baerii or any caviar of your choice!
Simple and beautiful! Choose a mixture of crisps or sliced veggies. Arrange, top with your favourite caviar and garnish. Prep and serve in minutes - your guests will be impressed.